Sunday, May 9, 2010

River front property

Back on the New River, riding a jet boat and NOT seeing any birds, I found myself photographing some fishing shacks, nestled comfortably between the railroad tracks and the river.

Privacy is guaranteed - no roads to attract annoying door-to-door salesmen or people passing out religious tracts. Since there is no electricity or running water, you won't be distracted by all the comforts of home. Nothing to do but fish and watch the river roll on by. (And, probably, drink a lot of beer.)

Can I interest you in one of these?
How about a fixer-upper, a handyman's special? No extra charge for the rock crushing the front porch or the weeds growing on top of the caved-up roof.
I thought that's what you would say.

1 comment:

littleorangeguy said...

I'd take one of those in a minute!