Friday, September 28, 2007

KatDoc Goes on Hiatus

Don't tune in to this blog for a while. I'm taking some time off, visiting with my sister, seeing friends, and enjoying some of the sights on the other side of the state.

No Toxicology Tuesday this week (I know you will be disappointed) so you can rest your weary brains. After I return, we will jump back into rodenticides.

I hope to come back with lots of stories and a few decent photos to illustrate them.

Attention, stalkers and burglars: There is nothing here worth stealing, and I have a good neighborhood watch committee. Country folks look out for each other, so don't try anything stupid.

See you soon!

~Kathi

3 comments:

KGMom said...

We all need to take a break from time to time. And, in my opinion, family is the best reason of all for taking a break.
ENJOY!

Kathy said...

Hope you have a great vacation! Will be waiting for your return.

Sara said...

Have a wonderful time ! We'll look forward to stories and pictures when you return.