Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Funnies: More Pirate Jokes

In case you didn't get enough of these last week.

Everybody say "Arrr!

1) A 17th century ship captain was sailing with his crew when a pirate ship came over the horizon. The captain said, "Cabin boy! Bring me my red shirt." The cabin boy brought the red shirt, the captain put it on and the battle commenced. The captain and his crew were victorious.

Several days later, they spotted another pirate ship on the horizon, and the captain yelled, "Cabin boy! Bring me my red shirt." The cabin boy brought the red shirt, the captain put it on, and they were again victorious in their battle against the pirates.

Later, when things calmed down, the cabin boy said, "Captain, why when we are about to go into battle do you always call for your red shirt?"

The captain replied, "If ever I am wounded, I don't want the crew to see my injury and lose spirit."

A few days later, they sighted 20 pirate ships on the horizon, and the captain yelled, "Cabin boy! Bring me my brown pants!"

2) What do you call a pirate with two eyes and two legs?
..... A rookie

3) Why don't pirates make good lifeguards?
..... Because they don't know C. P. ARRRRR.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: