Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Word of the Day" now a permanent link

I was doing a terrible job at posting my Word of the Day. Since I got my DSL installed, I have been switching my favorites list from my old service to my new browser and changing my e-mail addresses. When I fixed my address at "A Word A Day," I discovered they had a link thing where I could get the daily word updated automatically. Sweet!

You will now find the Word of the Day posted on the right side of this template, just below the "About Me" box. Every week day, a new Word of the Day will appear, and you can link back to it if you want to see a definition or use of the featured word.

Will I be able to use the daily word in my posts? We'll have to see.

1 comment:

NCmountainwoman said...

Thanks for the new word. I'm going to get coshered up on some wine this evening to celebrate.