Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fall is Football Season!

If you didn't know by now, there is only one sport that matters in KatDoc's World, and that's football. Specifically, college football. Even more specifically, Big Ten college football.


Oh, hell, let's face it. The only sport that matters in life is OSU Buckeyes football.

So, every Saturday from now until my beloved team wins the National Championship, readers of this blog will be forced to hear me rave about OSU. If this offends you, you are excused.

Go Bucks!

4 comments:

NCmountainwoman said...

UNC alumni don't talk much about college football. But basketball? That's another story.

Dog_geek said...

Ah, my Dad was a Buckeye. But my husband and in-laws all went to Penn State. As for me, I'm with ncmountainwoman - I'm just looking forward to basketball season!

NCmountainwoman said...

Fingers crossed that Beanie's foot injury isn't terribly serious. What a talent he is.

Kathi said...

I never cared for basketball. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I marched in the high school band at football games, but we never had a pep band for basketball, so I never went to the games.

Wish Beanie well! We are going to need him this season!