Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


Since I haven't been doing much blog-worthy the last few days, I thought I'd put up a gratuitous photo of Sky to fill in for a Wordless Wednesday, but I've never done a Wordless Wednesday post before so I thought I'd explain to you why I'm doing one now, except that I realized that all these words defeat the purpose of Wordless Wednesday, so maybe I shouldn't be doing all this explaining, but now that I've started it, I don't know how to quit, since I seem to be stuck in this loop and ....

Oh, forget it. I suck at Wordless Wednesday!

5 comments:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Sky is beautiful.

Susan Gets Native said...

Someone stop her! She can't shut up!!!!*



*This is exactly why I don't do Wordless Wednesdays....it's impossible.

Mary C said...

Kat Doc, I may be a day late, but at least you gave me a good laugh! BTW, Sky is beautiful. Do you get the chance to ride him/her now and then? Does Sky enjoy having riders?

Kathi said...

Thanks, yes, I think Sky is beautiful. Mary, we don't ride any more. Sky is 26 and getting a little creaky, I am ... well, less just say a lot older than 26 and also creaky, but when we did ride, it was grand. I have many great memories of our times on the trails.

Sky is a mare, BTW.

~K

Mary C said...

She sure doesn't look that old. And BTW I love that red halter/bridle? on her. It certainly enhances her colors. As you can tell by my question mark I don't know that much about horses. Anyway, I still enjoyed your Wordless Wednesday. ;o)