Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Funnies - more "Light Bulb" jokes

How Many Dogs Does it Take To Change a Light Bulb?


Afghan: Light bulb? What light bulb?

Australian Shepherd: First, put all the bulbs in a little circle ...

Beagle: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I ate was a light bulb?

Border Collie: Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Dachshund: I can't reach the stupid lamp!

Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?

Hound Dog: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I've got a hangover.

Labrador: Oh, me, me!!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb!!! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?

Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.

Malamute: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

Pointer: I see it! There it is! Right there!

Rottweiller: Go Ahead! Make me!

Shitzu: Puh-leeez, dahling. I have servants for that kind of thing.

Toy Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Cat: You need light to see?

2 comments:

Susan Gets Native said...

Those. Are. Great!

Julie Zickefoose said...

Boston Terrier:

Come here. You are going to need a lot of kisses if you are going to climb on that ladder to change a light bulb.